Director of Architecture
Ms. Angie Pi has more than 24 years’ experience in Architectural Projects, 22 years Authorized Person experience, and obtained PRC Class 1 Registered Architect Qualification for over 13 years.
Angie Pi is the Director of Architecture of BHA. Pi received her first Architectural Degree from the University of Sydney, Australia, and later gained the Master of Architecture Degree at the University of Hong Kong. Since graduation, Pi has worked for various large scale and medium scale architectural firms before joining BHA in 2004.
Pi is a Registered Architect in Hong Kong and has been included in the Authorized Person (Architect) list under the Building Ordinance since 1998. In 2006, Pi obtained the PRC Class 1 Registered Architect Qualification. Pi is also obtained BEAM Professional qualification in 2010.
Pi is responsible for the administration of architectural projects in BHA, especially on statutory submission matters. With the international education background, Pi works closely with Mr. Barrie Ho to control the quality of large-scale projects from conceptual design, statutory submission to practical completion.
Pi is the Authorized Person (Architect) for numerous Occupation Permit/ Temporary Occupation Permit Projects in BHA including:
- Boat House @ HKUST
- Conference Lodge @ HKUST
- The Woods @ Clear Water Bay
- Residence @ Jardine's Lookout
- Island Golf Club @ Tseung Kwan O
- Hotel The Mercer @ Sheung Wan
- Residence @ Silver Terrace Road
- Zebrano @ Kowloon City
- Residence @ Fei Ngo Shan
- Hong Kong Federation of Women T. S. Kwok Service Centre @ Wanchai
Pi was also involved in other numerous Award-Winning Alteration & Addition Projects such as:
- Wholesale Conversion of Industrial Building into Genesis @ Wong Chuk Hang
- Transformation of an Abandoned School into Headquarters of HKCAAVQ & ERB @ Chai Wan
- Plaza 2000 @ Causeway Bay
- Wanchai Sports Federation @ Wanchai
- Library @ HK Academy for Performing Arts
- Transformation of Existing Carpark into Hong Kong Jockey Club Telebet Centre @ Tin Shui Wai
and many other projects for Tertiary Education Institutes,
e.g. HK University of Science and Technology, Baptist, University and Lingnan University, and various Non-governmental Organizations of Hong Kong
As for Conservation & Restoration Projects, Pi was involved in SKH Ming Hua Theological College, St. Paul’s Church @ Glenealy, Central, Former HK Design Centre @ Kennedy Road, Vistors’ Centre & Museum for St. Stephen’s College @ Stanley, Hong Kong Design Centre @ 28 Kennedy Road, Central, and Shortlisted for the Central Market @ Central by URA etc.